- Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don't have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive ...present moment
- Don't over do; keep your limits
- Don't take yourself so seriously; no one else does
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip
- Dream more while you are awake
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need..
- Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often
- Each day give something good to others
- Forgive everyone for everything
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6
- Try to make at least three people smile each day
- What other people think of you is none of your business
- Your job will not take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will.
- Stay in touch.
- Put GOD first in anything and everything that you think, say and do.
- GOD heals everything
- Do the right things
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up
- The best is yet to come
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful
- When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it
- If you know GOD, you will always be happy. So, be happy.